Skip to main content

Featured

Welcome!

Hello there! Thanks for stopping by my shop. I'm Sarah, a young lady who loves the Lord and loves making quilts! I've been sewing for as long as I can remember- probably since I was 7 or 8 years old. I think back to some of my earlier creations and laugh! :) About eight years ago I made my first quilt, tracing my own pattern from a quilt on my parents' bed. I was so intrigued with their quilt and I would sit and stare at it, loving how all the pieces fitted together perfectly to form the different blocks that made up the quilt. Then one day I decided to trace the pieces on their quilt and make my own. So, I made my first quilt and I haven't stopped since! :) It just pushes my happy button SOO much to work with fabric and turn it into a lovely quilt. Throughout the years it has always been a dream of mine to start my own quilting business. In 2019 I made some baby quilts for my newborn niece and my cousin's baby, and I got the idea to start making and selling baby qu

Rose Trellis Quilt


 I just finished making this quilt for a dear friend and I enjoyed every minute of it!  All the credit of how beautifully the fabric matches/blends goes to her, because that is not my strong point at all. :) She did an amazing job picking out the all the fabric that pushed her happy button and blended just perfectly! So without further ado, the quilt!
This was my first quilt to make of this pattern, and it came together a lot faster than I expected it to with all those little squares. :) I strip pieced the nine-patch blocks so that definitely helped it go faster. 
I quilted straight, diagonal lines across the center of the nine-patch blocks.
The maroon binding really helped tie together the back and front of the quilt.
Finished Size: 76 inches by 90 inches
Pattern: Rose Trellis Quilt by Cyndi Hershey    
Started Quilt: March 16, 2022
Finished Quilt: April 16, 2022

Comments

  1. Sarah!!! This quilt is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the colors and design! You did such a BEAUTIFUL job putting it together!! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment