Featured

Welcome!

Hello there! Thanks for stopping by my shop. I'm Sarah, a young lady who loves the Lord and loves making quilts! I've been sewing for as long as I can remember- probably since I was 7 or 8 years old. I think back to some of my earlier creations and laugh! :) About eight years ago I made my first quilt, tracing my own pattern from a quilt on my parents' bed. I was so intrigued with their quilt and I would sit and stare at it, loving how all the pieces fitted together perfectly to form the different blocks that made up the quilt. Then one day I decided to trace the pieces on their quilt and make my own. So, I made my first quilt and I haven't stopped since! :) It just pushes my happy button SOO much to work with fabric and turn it into a lovely quilt. Throughout the years it has always been a dream of mine to start my own quilting business. In 2019 I made some baby quilts for my newborn niece and my cousin's baby, and I got the idea to start making and selling baby quilts. I was so excited and thankful to God when The Quilting Rose shop began to grow from an idea to reality! I'm so glad you took the time to stop by my little shop, and I hope you will head over to "My Quilts" and check them out!

~Sarah



Comments